Thursday 29 March 2012

Just a little message...

To all those that may be reading my blog....

Just to give you a brief lowdown into how I got the inspiration for "Through the Keyhole", when I decided to start this blog I'd been throwing around ideas about what kind of style and theme I wanted to focus on and the name "Through the Keyhole" came to me. 

I want this blog to provide a "Through the keyhole" look at all things interesting within culture and the daily escapades of life. I work freelance as a PA but also in Fashion Consultancy...so my daily routine is never the usual 9-5 working in one place, I have never and never will be a creature of habit and have a love for random spontanaeity; which is an easy thing when living in a cultural hub like London. 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it and hope it shows you a "Through the Keyhole" insight into any new and interesting things I see or find! 

J x 


No comments:

Post a Comment